Your Quit-Smoking Plan
Successful former smokers decide to quite for themselves. But the more you care about the others’ concerns, the more you’ll enjoy not smoking with you quit.
You might want to quit because:
- Your children are afraid smoking will make you sick or die.
- Your friends want you to have more energy or be more fit.
You may worry because:
- Your family and friends breath secondhand smoke.
- Your children are more likely to smoke.
You may feel uncomfortable because:
- You’re asked to smoke outside your friends’ houses.
- You can’t smoke at work or restaurants.
Reviewed 2014. Revised 2007. ©2004 ETR Associates.
All rights reserved. It is a violation of U.S. copyright law to reproduce any portion of this publication
Title No. 309
Image posted with permission.