What You Need to Know About Cocaine
Cocaine is a very powerful drug, one of the most addictive drugs known. This revised and updated title addresses how cocaine affects the body and the very real risk of addiction.
- Describes what cocaine and crack cocaine are
- Explains that cocaine is one of the most addictive drugs
- Discusses how cocaine effects the body
- Addresses the danger of using cocaine while pregnant
- Examines the link between cocaine use and other risky behavior
©Reviewed 2019 ETR Associates.
All rights reserved. It is a violation of U.S. copyright law to reproduce any portion of this publication
Title No. 081
Image posted with permission.