Legalized Marijuana: Making Smart Choices
With marijuana newly legalized in some places, there are a lot of questions about health risks and the possibility of addiction. This title addresses a number of the emerging issues:
- Warns against exposure to marijuana during pregnancy
- Discusses potential harm to the developing adolescent brain
- Describes the health risks of edible marijuana products
- Emphasizes problems with driving under the influence
- Lists some of the short-term and long-term effects of using marijuana
Reviewed 2018.©2015 ETR Associates.
All rights reserved. It is a violation of U.S. copyright law to reproduce any portion of this publication
Title No. 559
Image posted with permission.