Heroin: How it Affects the Body
- Exposes the addictive, destructive nature of heroin.
- Gives a history of the drug and it’s relationship to prescription drug abuse.
- Covers the effects on a user’s brain.
- Includes information on the short and long-term effects.
- Has sections on the effects on different body systems, including brain, intestines, heart, kidneys.
- Includes information on pregnancy, withdrawal and how to get help for heroin addiction.
In the Know Zone
©2016 Education Specialty Publishing, LLC
All rights reserved. It is a violation of U.S. copyright law to reproduce any portion of this publication
Image posted with permission.
WARNING: Contains graphic images