Used with care, drugs can cure sickness and relieve pain. Misused, drugs can damage your body and your brain.
- Features a handy fold-out chart with a comprehensive overview of 11 commonly abused drugs including adderall, alcohol, cocaine, ecstasy, heroin, marijuana, meth, and opioids
- Discusses short- and long-term effects of these common drugs
- Examines myths and facts about taking drugs
- Discusses how drugs can harm your body
- Describes what it means to be addicted to a drug
- National Health Information Award winner
©Reviewed 2018 ETR Associates.
All rights reserved. It is a violation of U.S. copyright law to reproduce any portion of this publication
Title No. 189
Image posted with permission.